Monday, December 6, 2010

11st(Korea online shopping mall by SK telecom) is conquering Social commerce.

11st(Korea online shopping mall by SK telecom) is conquering Social commerce.



Last Friday(2010-12-03), I received one mail which was shown one coupon about 'Club monaco's 50% sales ticket by coupang(쿠팡). Becuase recently I addressed my mobile number and e-mail address to receive sale information and coupon. They always provide many industy's sales coupon in daily. It's very useful and good for me. Especially they gave me the coupon about restaurant, spa, furniture, performance and travel in Korea.(If you live or travel korea, I recommend this system. site: http://coupang.com/)

Anyway, this apperal coupon is very dynamic and shocking information. I always think about new fashion industry with social commerce model. When I saw this coupon, this is very ideal for fashion. Because i think that if someone receive this coupon, he can receive this and also he can go to shop or he can visit brand site. It's very interactive marketing. Sooo Cooool!

Suddenly Korea's IT industy is very developed by Korean people. Also as you know, globalization and technology must have interactive system.So Korean's technology fashion industry always develop very fast with good network system. Anyway in this marketing, I can realize new role model. This is good information.

by yoongarden
yoongarden@gmail.com

No comments: