Thursday, December 2, 2010

D.GNAK by KANG.D with yoongarden






I wanna introduce one korean menswear brand "D.GNAK". This brand's desinger is DongJun,Kang. He is a very famous korean menswear designer. Also he received Fashion Design Award of CFDA. So some foreign people would notice or know his name.

Not long ago, he had his collection in Seoul Fashionweek. In there he showed theme about 'worker holic'. He want to provide some convenient, useful, and functional look for many modern people(worker). I can discover very useful style in his collection which is especially convenient and basic in office.
Anyway, I had interview with DongJun, Kang. I felt he is very manish. Surely he is male. But as you know, some men designer look like female(just my think). Interesting, he said to me his fasthion definition is ignorance. Because when he doesn't know anything, he can challenge. So, I can find his attention which can try manything in this situation and he always try to work like his first time.

Final, I could have many great time. Also I heard that he will sell his clothes in England fashion market. I think many english people like his clothes owing to his manish. Sure he never show just manish. My attention is not tough. Because his clothes have many color.

--
by yoongarden
yoongarden@gmail.com

No comments: