Friday, February 25, 2011

RAF'S ARMY: EXCLUSIVE FASHION FILM - Raf Simons

--
RAF'S ARMY: EXCLUSIVE FASHION FILM - Raf Simons

This is a Raf simons's Army film. I'm a Korean. Most of Korean men have to go having a service in Korean Army during2 years. Frankly I don't want to go there, but I had to go there as Korean men's duty.
In bad situation I thought I have a positive attitude. Enjoy a bad sitution!
Especially in this season, I could study about army uniform. As you know army uniform is developed by many technology for emergency situation.
Anyway I could acquire some knowledge about technology apparel which is a army uniform. Also I can find the trendy concept of army uniform which is very manish.
If you want to know developed army uniform, I recommed to see raf simons's uniform.
Especailly this video can show briefly about army concept. Thank you.

by yoongarden
yoongarden@gmail.com
http://www.yoongarden.com/

No comments: